Totally comprehensive property management.
The right service at the right price.
Our pricing structure is designed to align our incentives with yours.
You won't look back.
If you're not head over heals in love with what we do, we'll give you a no quibble refund before signing on the dotted line.
- No percentages. No hidden charges.
Just complete assurance.
- It's £484.95+Vat to get setup, that includes us giving your property a thorough inspection and finding you a great tenant;
- Already have a great tenant? Save £247.50+Vat!
It's £237.45+Vat to get setup if you don't need us to find you a tenant. We'll check over everything to make sure your property is compliant and the tenancy handover is a smooth transition.
- It's £93.45+Vat per month for business as usual. That's totally comprehensive property management. We'll be beavering away in the background so you can rest assured your investment is in safe hands.
- There are no extra fees for things like inventories and tenant checking in. We operate an all inclusive approach as much as is practicable.
- Maximise rental income potential.
We'll advise you on changes that will add value to your property and attract the best tenants.
Advertising on the UK’s No1 property portal, rightmove.co.uk
We don’t advertise elsewhere because we find we get the best quality tenants consistently from rightmove.
Professional photos and floor plan, included as standard.
Viewings carried out by property professional with prospective tenants.
Free next Tenant Find if the tenant we find you leaves within 4 months of tenancy start date. (Applicable to our standard tenancies: 12 months or longer)
Getting Great Tenants.
Face to face tenant interviewing:
Either in person or via FaceTime, Skype or WhatsApp.
Tenant credit checking and affordability assessment.
Tenant Right to Rent verification.
Comprehensive tenant referencing.
Clear information and guidance is provided to tenants to ensure they understand strict procedures relating to rent arrears and other tenancy breaches.
In the unlikely event that things should not go to plan, you won't have to pay us a penny extra to issue Section 8 or other legal notices.
Secure Rent Handling.
- Government approved deposit protection via the Deposit Protection Service
- Integrated Direct Debit and Standing Order rent collection.
- Next business day tenant contact following missed rent payments and written notices issued, even if resolved promptly, mitigating potential risk.
- Automated legal notices issued following missed rent payments.
- Secure online dashboard where you can access your income and expenditure live statement for your rental property.
Cost Effective Maintenance.
- Value for Money:
Experienced maintenance call handlers will talk through repair issues with tenants before a contractor is ever contacted, to ensure the right job is done if at all required.
- 24 hour 365 day emergency contact for tenants' repairs.
- We don't profit from individual maintenance call outs. This aligns our incentives with our landlords'.
- We inspect properties quarterly and invest time with tenants to ensure each other's responsibilities are clearly understood and your property is well maintained.
- Government approved redress scheme member:
The Property Ombudsman
- Rent Smart Wales Licensed.
If you rent out property in Wales, RSW registration is statutory. We can provide guidance on this if needed.
- Deposit Protection Service registered.
- Information Commissioner's Office registered Data Controller.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) Compliant, effective 25 May 2018
Switching to Greenacre is easy.
Is your property already tenanted? No problem. You'll save the tenant find cost when you join Greenacre. Whether you're self-managing or using another letting agent, we'll take care of everything for you, even writing to your current agent on your behalf if you need us to.
Whether it's key changes happening within the property market, or just a helpful snippet of information out there; if it's relevant, we will share it with you. Knowledge is power. Subscribe and keep your finger on the pulse.